1World (CURRENCY:1WO) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 6th. One 1World token can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002347 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, 1World has traded 50.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. 1World has a total market cap of $3.14 million and $103,608.00 worth of 1World was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003991 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00150529 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.80 or 0.00260016 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $666.08 or 0.10311111 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011814 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
1World’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. 1World’s total supply is 37,219,453 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,686,551 tokens. 1World’s official website is ico.1worldonline.com. 1World’s official Twitter account is @1World_Online and its Facebook page is accessible here.
1World Token Trading
1World can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1World directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1World should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 1World using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.