Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. Adzcoin has a market capitalization of $284,683.00 and $49.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Adzcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. During the last week, Adzcoin has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012970 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Adzcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 44,664,153 coins. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Adzcoin’s official message board is forum.adzbuzz.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.