Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 6th. One Arionum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0322 or 0.00000500 BTC on exchanges. Arionum has a market capitalization of $2.41 million and approximately $32,295.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Arionum has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,449.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $215.10 or 0.03342527 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $601.46 or 0.09346431 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.42 or 0.00845546 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.26 or 0.01728740 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148760 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $129.11 or 0.02006372 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.34 or 0.00471415 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030189 BTC.
Arionum Coin Profile
Arionum (CRYPTO:ARO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 74,847,830 coins. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Arionum is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com.
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arionum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arionum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.