Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Mercatox, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $266,744.00 and approximately $9,538.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Beetle Coin has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 37.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008970 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006184 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin (BEET) is a coin. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 165,687,683 coins and its circulating supply is 160,390,176 coins. The official website for Beetle Coin is beetlecoin.io. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin.
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.