Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 5th. One Bela token can now be bought for about $0.0256 or 0.00000400 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, CoinExchange and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Bela has traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bela has a total market capitalization of $987,581.00 and approximately $2,883.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.88 or 0.00835844 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003950 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001403 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003945 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020816 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010517 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001428 BTC.
Bela (BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 45,328,479 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,525,293 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. Bela’s official website is livebela.com.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.