BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded up 57% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 6th. BitAsean has a total market cap of $3,281.00 and $17.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitAsean token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, BitAsean has traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015389 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00151766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00262668 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $675.13 or 0.10465410 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011777 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitAsean launched on June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitAsean’s official website is www.bitasean.org.
BitAsean Token Trading
BitAsean can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitAsean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitAsean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.