Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 6th. One Bitcoinus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. In the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoinus has a total market cap of $180,204.00 and approximately $117,685.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005927 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027031 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.86 or 0.00305266 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00001065 BTC.
BITS is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 59,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,294,348 tokens. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. The official website for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz.
Bitcoinus Token Trading
Bitcoinus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.