BritCoin (CURRENCY:BRIT) traded 53.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. One BritCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, BritCoin has traded down 46.6% against the US dollar. BritCoin has a market cap of $93,026.00 and $30.00 worth of BritCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BritCoin Coin Profile
BritCoin (CRYPTO:BRIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2016. BritCoin’s total supply is 21,268,092 coins. BritCoin’s official website is britcoin.xyz. BritCoin’s official Twitter account is @britcoin3uk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BritCoin is /r/britcoin3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BritCoin
BritCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BritCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BritCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BritCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BritCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BritCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.