ClubCoin (CURRENCY:CLUB) traded 19.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. One ClubCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.76 or 0.00011627 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ClubCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $38,939.00 worth of ClubCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ClubCoin has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
CLUB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on December 17th, 2015. ClubCoin’s total supply is 101,212,743 coins. The official website for ClubCoin is clubcoin.co. ClubCoin’s official Twitter account is @clubcoin_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ClubCoin
ClubCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClubCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClubCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClubCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClubCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClubCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.