Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 6th. In the last week, Covesting has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $14.57 million and $123,120.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Covesting token can now be bought for about $0.83 or 0.00012996 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008224 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003913 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015476 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00151289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00261192 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.24 or 0.10276213 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011890 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting’s launch date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,500,000 tokens. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.