Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. During the last week, Creditbit has traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $112,439.00 and $177.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000104 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.40 or 0.02565861 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000446 BTC.
CRB is a token. It was first traded on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,771,930 tokens. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.