DAOstack (CURRENCY:GEN) traded up 18.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. In the last seven days, DAOstack has traded up 32.8% against the US dollar. One DAOstack token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001555 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX and DDEX. DAOstack has a market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $298,652.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008236 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015399 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00150120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00260217 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $667.81 or 0.10354432 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011736 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DAOstack launched on May 1st, 2018. DAOstack’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,281,549 tokens. DAOstack’s official website is daostack.io. DAOstack’s official Twitter account is @daostack. The Reddit community for DAOstack is /r/daostack and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DAOstack
DAOstack can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOstack should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAOstack using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.