DigitalPrice (CURRENCY:DP) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. In the last week, DigitalPrice has traded 12.5% higher against the dollar. DigitalPrice has a market capitalization of $389,975.00 and approximately $398.00 worth of DigitalPrice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalPrice coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000302 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012296 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
DP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 21st, 2016. DigitalPrice’s total supply is 27,280,675 coins and its circulating supply is 19,780,674 coins. DigitalPrice’s official Twitter account is @DigitalPriceOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalPrice is /r/DigitalPriceOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalPrice’s official website is digitalprice.org.
Buying and Selling DigitalPrice
DigitalPrice can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalPrice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalPrice should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalPrice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalPrice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalPrice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.