DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. DNotes has a total market capitalization of $2.41 million and $70,782.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DNotes has traded 3% higher against the dollar. One DNotes coin can now be purchased for $0.0178 or 0.00000277 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade By Trade, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028030 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
DNotes is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DNotes is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
DNotes Coin Trading
DNotes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DNotes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.