Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. In the last week, Dollarcoin has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dollarcoin has a market cap of $49,252.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dollarcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000084 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,446.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $604.47 or 0.09388520 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.79 or 0.00755350 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00053085 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006138 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Dollarcoin (CRYPTO:DLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dollarcoin
Dollarcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dollarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dollarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.