Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. In the last seven days, Eden has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Eden token can now be bought for about $0.0159 or 0.00000246 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit and BitForex. Eden has a market cap of $7.22 million and $244,668.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015335 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00151147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00261770 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.05 or 0.10356530 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011766 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Eden Token Profile
Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 455,137,214 tokens. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. Eden’s official website is edenchain.io. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The official message board for Eden is edenchain.io/get-started/blog.
Buying and Selling Eden
Eden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.