Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 6th. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0182 or 0.00000280 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Kucoin, Cryptomate and Cryptopia. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $150.96 million and approximately $945,182.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded up 0.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 74% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000203 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,279,643,700 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Kucoin, Bitbns, CoinBene, Liquid and Cryptomate. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.