Embers (CURRENCY:MBRS) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 6th. Over the last seven days, Embers has traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Embers has a market capitalization of $93,685.00 and $13.00 worth of Embers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Embers token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008214 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015364 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00150834 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.76 or 0.00260382 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $666.48 or 0.10356771 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Embers’ launch date was May 12th, 2017. Embers’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Embers’ official Twitter account is @TheEmbermine and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Embers is /r/Embermine and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Embers is embermine.com.
Buying and Selling Embers
Embers can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Embers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Embers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Embers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Embers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Embers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.