Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. Ethos has a total market cap of $28.30 million and $839,541.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethos token can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005250 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, HitBTC, Livecoin and AirSwap. In the last week, Ethos has traded down 8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008179 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015157 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00150618 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.06 or 0.00260385 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $649.89 or 0.09919878 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011609 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos’ launch date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,285,160 tokens. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethos’ official website is www.ethos.io. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, AirSwap, Livecoin, Binance, IDEX, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Bithumb, Radar Relay and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.