Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 5th. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $462,520.00 and $1,964.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.15 or 0.02562386 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.81 or 0.00617724 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018362 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027326 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00023939 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00020968 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010278 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014996 BTC.
Galactrum is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 3,194,503 coins and its circulating supply is 2,474,503 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.