HomeBlockCoin (CURRENCY:HBC) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 6th. In the last seven days, HomeBlockCoin has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One HomeBlockCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HomeBlockCoin has a total market cap of $48,748.00 and approximately $119.00 worth of HomeBlockCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003321 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010029 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002738 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 127.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
HomeBlockCoin (HBC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. HomeBlockCoin’s total supply is 9,529,146 coins and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 coins. HomeBlockCoin’s official Twitter account is @HomeBlockCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HomeBlockCoin is www.homeblockcoin.com. The Reddit community for HomeBlockCoin is /r/HomeBlockCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling HomeBlockCoin
HomeBlockCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HomeBlockCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HomeBlockCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HomeBlockCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HomeBlockCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HomeBlockCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.