Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 6th. During the last seven days, Iungo has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Iungo has a total market capitalization of $486,057.00 and $27,343.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Iungo token can now be purchased for about $0.0122 or 0.00000189 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008278 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00151573 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00261806 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $667.89 or 0.10378808 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011777 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Iungo was first traded on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo. The official website for Iungo is iungo.network. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.