Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. Lisk has a market cap of $320.03 million and approximately $5.74 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.86 or 0.00044224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, BitBay, Bitbns and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00061840 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028393 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00035881 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00060800 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001064 BTC.
Lisk is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 127,147,384 coins and its circulating supply is 111,912,243 coins. Lisk’s official website is lisk.io. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, COSS, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Coinroom, OKEx, Poloniex, BitBay, Bittrex, Binance, Coindeal, Gate.io, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Exrates, Coinbe, Cryptopia, Huobi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.