Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. In the last week, Lympo has traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Lympo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0177 or 0.00000275 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, HADAX and Allbit. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $13.32 million and approximately $2.43 million worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015402 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00151255 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.76 or 0.00260419 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $667.14 or 0.10363836 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lympo’s genesis date was December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 753,347,989 tokens. The official message board for Lympo is firstname.lastname@example.org. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allbit, Ethfinex, Cobinhood, IDEX, Gate.io, HADAX and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.