MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 6th. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $104.20 million and $988,603.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00003529 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008214 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00151057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00259496 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $675.79 or 0.10357897 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin’s genesis date was June 12th, 2014. MaidSafeCoin’s total supply is 452,552,412 tokens. MaidSafeCoin’s official message board is safenetforum.org. The official website for MaidSafeCoin is maidsafe.net. MaidSafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @maidsafe and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MaidSafeCoin is /r/maidsafe and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.