MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. MAZA has a total market cap of $340,702.00 and $0.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MAZA has traded flat against the dollar. One MAZA coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including FreiExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
MAZA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MAZA’s official website is www.mazacoin.org.
Buying and Selling MAZA
MAZA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAZA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.