OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. In the last seven days, OneLedger has traded down 3.3% against the dollar. OneLedger has a total market cap of $2.88 million and approximately $345,825.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can currently be bought for $0.0084 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, CoinEx, Kucoin and Bilaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00150727 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00262011 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $663.11 or 0.10273979 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011845 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger’s launch date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 341,618,570 tokens. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, LATOKEN, CoinEx, Kucoin, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.