QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 6th. In the last week, QASH has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. One QASH token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00003294 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Huobi, Ethfinex and LATOKEN. QASH has a total market cap of $75.31 million and approximately $1.14 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015188 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00150841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00260787 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $649.68 or 0.09945282 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011634 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH’s launch date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, GOPAX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Hotbit, Huobi, EXX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.