Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. Rock has a market capitalization of $10.30 million and $455,349.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rock token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0219 or 0.00000341 BTC on exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. During the last week, Rock has traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150933 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00260097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $663.40 or 0.10281499 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011706 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rock Token Profile
Rock was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 469,660,370 tokens. Rock’s official website is gbx.gi. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rock
Rock can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.