Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 6th. Rupee has a market cap of $766,439.00 and approximately $5,684.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for about $0.0304 or 0.00000474 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Rupee has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028024 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
RUP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 32,144,700 coins and its circulating supply is 25,188,047 coins. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.