SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 6th. Over the last week, SelfSell has traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SelfSell coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, LBank and OKEx. SelfSell has a total market capitalization of $2.53 million and approximately $129,038.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00087738 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011848 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SelfSell (SSC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com.
Buying and Selling SelfSell
SelfSell can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, OKEx and Bitinka. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SelfSell should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SelfSell using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.