SportsCoin (CURRENCY:SPORT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. SportsCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of SportsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SportsCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, SportsCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $169.07 or 0.02579592 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010026 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011110 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000420 BTC.
SportsCoin (SPORT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2016. SportsCoin’s total supply is 19,800,001 coins. SportsCoin’s official website is www.thesportscoin.com. SportsCoin’s official Twitter account is @thesportscoin.
SportsCoin Coin Trading
SportsCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportsCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SportsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.