Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00004129 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, RippleFox, Stellarport and Huobi. Stellar has a market capitalization of $5.05 billion and approximately $101.80 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 19% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015382 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00151334 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.96 or 0.00262990 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $674.32 or 0.10454876 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011736 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004844 BTC.
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,443,257,863 coins and its circulating supply is 18,956,699,310 coins. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Kraken, Koinex, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, CoinEgg, Exrates, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, Kuna, Kryptono, OTCBTC, Binance, Huobi, Cryptomate, BCEX, CryptoMarket, Poloniex, RippleFox, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Upbit, Ovis, GOPAX, Koineks, HitBTC, CEX.IO, Exmo, BitMart, Bitfinex, Stellarport, C2CX, Stronghold, ABCC, Bittrex and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.