The Midas Touch Gold (CURRENCY:TMTG) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 6th. During the last week, The Midas Touch Gold has traded 37.3% lower against the dollar. One The Midas Touch Gold token can now be bought for approximately $0.0290 or 0.00000453 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, Coinsuper, IDCM and CoinBene. The Midas Touch Gold has a market cap of $0.00 and $283,436.00 worth of The Midas Touch Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008224 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003913 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015476 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00151289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00261192 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $658.24 or 0.10276213 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011890 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
The Midas Touch Gold Token Profile
The Midas Touch Gold was first traded on July 10th, 2018. The Midas Touch Gold’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for The Midas Touch Gold is dgex.io. The Midas Touch Gold’s official Twitter account is @tmtgdge.
The Midas Touch Gold Token Trading
The Midas Touch Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, BitForex, CoinBene and IDCM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Midas Touch Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Midas Touch Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Midas Touch Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Midas Touch Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Midas Touch Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.