UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. In the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $249,413.00 and $0.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,437.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $603.26 or 0.09338608 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012278 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.73 or 0.00754520 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00052333 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006138 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000513 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin (UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 29th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com.
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.