Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, BiteBTC, Gate.io and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Verge has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Verge has a total market capitalization of $209.49 million and $5.46 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.58 or 0.00861901 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021016 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003739 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010446 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001120 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, Bittrex, Bitbns, Crex24, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Graviex, Binance, Upbit, Coindeal, YoBit, Gate.io, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Bitfinex, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.