Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded up 52.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. Auctus has a market cap of $1.37 million and approximately $117,342.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Auctus has traded up 60.8% against the dollar. One Auctus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0802 or 0.00001230 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and Ethfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015233 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00256757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $678.17 or 0.10398670 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011616 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005226 BTC.
Auctus launched on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,043,553 tokens. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auctus’ official website is auctus.org.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auctus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.