Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Bean Cash has a total market cap of $6.34 million and approximately $47,014.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bean Cash has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004148 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001347 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Bean Cash (BITB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2015. Bean Cash’s total supply is 2,618,516,000 coins. The official message board for Bean Cash is www.bitbean.org/forum. Bean Cash’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. Bean Cash’s official website is beancash.org.
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.