A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Boeing (NYSE: BA):
- 10/26/2018 – Boeing had its price target raised by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from $426.00 to $440.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2018 – Boeing was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $407.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Boeing's share price outperformed the industry's rally over the last year, with the company being the largest aircraft manufacturer in the world in terms of revenues, orders and deliveries. The company’s 20-year market outlook forecasts commercial jetliner demand to increase by 4.1%, with single-aisle jets being the major driver behind this demand growth. Boeing expects the commercial fleet to be fueled by sustained annual growth in commercial passenger traffic along with a big wave of retiring, old planes. Boeing’s strong balance sheet and cash flows provide financial flexibility in matters of incremental dividend, ongoing share repurchases and earnings accretive acquisitions. However, this aerospace giant may face competitive challenges if new manufacturers like China enters the commercial jet space. Engine-related issues pertaining to its 787 fleet may may also hurt company's growth.”
- 10/25/2018 – Boeing had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $455.00 to $456.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/25/2018 – Boeing had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $360.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $350.00.
- 10/25/2018 – Boeing had its “fair value” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus. They now have a $395.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/25/2018 – Boeing was given a new $409.00 price target on by analysts at Societe Generale. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/25/2018 – Boeing had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $415.00 to $420.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/24/2018 – Boeing was given a new $387.00 price target on by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/1/2018 – Boeing had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $445.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2018 – Boeing was given a new $400.00 price target on by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/19/2018 – Boeing was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
BA stock opened at $366.47 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $203.16 billion, a P/E ratio of 30.44, a P/E/G ratio of 1.73 and a beta of 1.30. Boeing Co has a fifty-two week low of $259.56 and a fifty-two week high of $394.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.07, a current ratio of 1.10 and a quick ratio of 0.32.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, October 24th. The aircraft producer reported $3.58 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $3.47 by $0.11. The business had revenue of $25.15 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $23.84 billion. Boeing had a net margin of 10.36% and a negative return on equity of 4,176.41%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 3.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $2.72 earnings per share. On average, analysts anticipate that Boeing Co will post 15.07 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 7th. Investors of record on Friday, November 9th will be issued a $1.71 dividend. This represents a $6.84 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.87%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 8th. Boeing’s payout ratio is currently 56.81%.
In related news, SVP Diana L. Sands sold 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $350.07, for a total value of $1,750,350.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Corporate insiders own 0.24% of the company’s stock.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. CSat Investment Advisory L.P. acquired a new stake in Boeing in the 2nd quarter valued at about $101,000. Mount Yale Investment Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in Boeing in the 1st quarter valued at about $108,000. Icon Wealth Partners LLC acquired a new stake in Boeing in the 2nd quarter valued at about $125,000. James Hambro & Partners acquired a new stake in Boeing during the 2nd quarter worth about $142,000. Finally, Institutional & Family Asset Management LLC acquired a new stake in Boeing during the 1st quarter worth about $139,000. 70.42% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, sales, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space & Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital.
Read More: Insider Trading
Receive News & Ratings for Boeing Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boeing Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.