BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Over the last week, BunnyCoin has traded 16.6% higher against the US dollar. BunnyCoin has a market cap of $672,307.00 and approximately $424.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BunnyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
BunnyCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BunnyCoin’s official website is bunnycoin.org.
BunnyCoin Coin Trading
BunnyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BunnyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BunnyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.