Chronos (CURRENCY:CRX) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Chronos has a market capitalization of $55,471.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Chronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chronos coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Chronos has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006397 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.66 or 0.00318104 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000972 BTC.
CRX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 9th, 2016. Chronos’ total supply is 73,729,962 coins. The official website for Chronos is chronos-coin.com. Chronos’ official Twitter account is @_Pennyauction_.
Chronos Coin Trading
Chronos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.