Coin2.1 (CURRENCY:C2) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Coin2.1 has a market cap of $91,961.00 and approximately $74.00 worth of Coin2.1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coin2.1 coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Coin2.1 has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006358 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00027850 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.62 or 0.00315849 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Coin2.1 (CRYPTO:C2) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. Coin2.1’s total supply is 133,273,764 coins and its circulating supply is 78,245,975 coins. Coin2.1’s official website is www.coin2.us. Coin2.1’s official Twitter account is @Coin2Crypto.
Coin2.1 Coin Trading
Coin2.1 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin2.1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin2.1 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coin2.1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin2.1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin2.1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.