DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. In the last week, DAO.Casino has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar. One DAO.Casino token can now be bought for approximately $0.0242 or 0.00000371 BTC on exchanges. DAO.Casino has a total market cap of $4.05 million and approximately $2,134.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016919 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00063707 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino Token Profile
DAO.Casino (CRYPTO:BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAO.Casino should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAO.Casino using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.