DaxxCoin (CURRENCY:DAXX) traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 7th. One DaxxCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges. DaxxCoin has a market cap of $102,180.00 and approximately $627.00 worth of DaxxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DaxxCoin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.25 or 0.03337786 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00147293 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003349 BTC.
DAXX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 7th, 2017. DaxxCoin’s total supply is 545,891,780 coins and its circulating supply is 520,891,780 coins. DaxxCoin’s official website is daxxcoin.org. DaxxCoin’s official Twitter account is @daxxcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DaxxCoin
DaxxCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DaxxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DaxxCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DaxxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DaxxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DaxxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.