Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded 14.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 7th. Debitum has a total market capitalization of $2.91 million and $64,282.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Debitum has traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Debitum token can now be purchased for $0.0147 or 0.00000224 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008141 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003954 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015207 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00150487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.81 or 0.00256838 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $673.89 or 0.10298763 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011576 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005192 BTC.
Debitum Token Profile
Debitum’s launch date was October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 198,445,716 tokens. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork. The official message board for Debitum is blog.debitum.network.
Buying and Selling Debitum
Debitum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Debitum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.