DEUTSCHE POST A/S (OTCMKTS: DPSGY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/6/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DZ Bank AG.
- 11/1/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 10/26/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 10/18/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/27/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DZ Bank AG.
- 9/12/2018 – DEUTSCHE POST A/S was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of DEUTSCHE POST A/S stock opened at $32.95 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 0.88, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.03. DEUTSCHE POST A/S has a 12-month low of $30.67 and a 12-month high of $50.17. The company has a market cap of $39.39 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.56 and a beta of 1.32.
DEUTSCHE POST A/S (OTCMKTS:DPSGY) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 9th. The transportation company reported $0.50 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.03. DEUTSCHE POST A/S had a net margin of 4.28% and a return on equity of 20.97%. The business had revenue of $17.93 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $18.38 billion. Research analysts forecast that DEUTSCHE POST A/S will post 2.36 EPS for the current year.
Deutsche Post AG operates as a mail and logistics company in Germany, rest of Europe, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. It operates through four divisions: Post-eCommerce-Parcel (PeP); Express; Supply Chain; and Global Forwarding, Freight. The PeP division offers dialogue marketing, press distribution, and electronic services associated with mail delivery, as well as parcel and e-commerce services.
Read More: Short Selling – Explanation For Shorting Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for DEUTSCHE POST A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DEUTSCHE POST A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.