Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 7th. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. Einsteinium has a market cap of $21.04 million and $1.23 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0966 or 0.00001478 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.09 or 0.00828108 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003022 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004108 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00021005 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003773 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 30.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007122 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00001108 BTC.
Einsteinium (CRYPTO:EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 217,857,493 coins. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.