FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 6th. FlutterCoin has a market cap of $256,603.00 and $352.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FlutterCoin has traded 37.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FlutterCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00106353 BTC.
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00028030 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
FlutterCoin is a PoS/PoW/PoT coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. The official website for FlutterCoin is www.fluttercoin.me. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FlutterCoin
FlutterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlutterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.