ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 59.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 6th. In the last week, ICO OpenLedger has traded down 58.4% against the U.S. dollar. ICO OpenLedger has a total market capitalization of $41,841.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICO OpenLedger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0898 or 0.00001376 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00150507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00259067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $682.33 or 0.10456352 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011694 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About ICO OpenLedger
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. ICO OpenLedger’s official website is icoo.io. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICO OpenLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICO OpenLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.