Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 7th. In the last week, Ink has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. One Ink token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000265 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Gate.io, CoinBene and ZB.COM. Ink has a total market capitalization of $8.04 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008213 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015255 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00150337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00256298 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $676.21 or 0.10400546 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005192 BTC.
Ink’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official message board is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ink is ink.one. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Exmo, EXX, CoinBene, Gate.io, Coinnest, LBank, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Exrates, Coinrail and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.